In celebration of The Scholarship Academy’s upcoming 10th anniversary of hosting their I am College Material Scholarship Fair, The Scholarship Academy and United Way of Greater Atlanta are partnering to ensure even more greater Atlanta families can access funds for college!
United Way of Greater Atlanta & The Scholarship Academy, in partnership with Georgia Student Finance Commission, Achieve Atlanta, Georgia State University and Councilman Andre Dickens are pleased to announce the “I AM College Bound” Fair.
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Atlanta, GA 30303
This event will:
- Introduce metro Atlanta students to the tools and resources to develop a winning college funding strategy.
- Educate students and their families on local, state and federal-based financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Provide the opportunity for students to apply for scholarships.,
- Provide one-on-one help in completing their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Who should attend?
- Families with children under 6 years old can access on-site childcare services (pre-registration required).
- Parking validation will be offered to group registrations who are traveling via bus or van.